Skip to content
What We Do
- Provide series of public educational initiatives on the Indonesian language, music, dance, culinary, arts & culture.
- Serve as information hub for prospective & existing Indonesian students in schools/colleges in New England on education, scholarships & local accommodation related matters.
- Provide series of general living information around New England area for Indonesian families and students.
- Support & further enhance existing talents among the community.
- Assist in employment findings & channels.
- Assist in community-based co-op store & thrift store formations.
- Provide advocacy supports in financial/immigration/legal matters.
- Assist in the planning & running of collaborative community events & celebrations.
- Conduct periodic bazaar & charity sales.
Giving Back to Indonesia
- Coordinate educational aids & book resources allocation to disadvantaged children & young adults to further their education & skills.