1. The registration fee is $100.00 per vendor. Payments can be done using Check, PayPal, or Venmo and must be received by Sunday, November 13, 2016.
2. Upon completion of registration form below, please send your check payment to Yana Regan, payable to:
Indonesian Community of New England, Inc.
400 Washington St., Suite 408, Braintree, MA 02184
You can also make payment through Paypal at email@example.com Please send your payment using the 'send money to friends and family ' option to avoid Paypal fee.
Venmo payment at www.venmo.com/ICONE
No refunds once payment is submitted.
3. ICONE, Inc. will provide one 8’x4’ table and two chairs per vendor. We are open for food, fashions/accessories and handicraft/arts vendors.
4. ICONE, Inc. will promote the event extensively through variety of communication efforts, including event info blasts on ICONE's Facebook wall & page, ICONE's website and various online public event listings; placement of event flyers at popular Asian grocery stores in Boston greater area, New Hampshire, Maine & Vermont; PERMIAS; and other Indonesian community groups.
5. Each vendor is responsible for his/her own display area, including all necessary table covering, skirting, signage, and other material/information describing the vendor and the merchandise. Specific table location requests cannot be guaranteed.
6. For safety measure, only food warming appliances/activities are permitted.
7. Food vendors need to register their food and beverage menus.
8. Vendor will take care of his/her own sales receipts. No commission fee is charged.
9. All vendors assume their own liability insurance for damage, theft or injury on premises.
For more info, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Evin (617) 480-9517 / Yana (781) 985-9399 / Raude (603) 923-0601.