- The registration fee is $200 per vendor. Payments can be done using Check, PayPal, or Venmo, and must be received by Saturday / October 26, 2019.
> For payment via check, please send your check to Elvina Setia, payable to: Indonesian Community of New England, Inc., 7 Conant Rd. Unit 38, Winchester, MA 01890
> PayPal payment to email@example.com (Please send your payment using the 'send money to friends and family' option to avoid PayPal fee).
> Venmo payment at venmo.com/ICONE
- No refunds once payment is submitted.
- ICONE, Inc. will provide one 8’x2.5’ table and two chairs per vendor. We are open for food, fashions/accessories and handicraft/arts vendors.
- ICONE, Inc. will promote the event extensively through variety of communication efforts, including event info blasts on ICONE, Inc.'s Facebook wall and page, website, and Instagram; placement of the event flyers at various online public event listings and at popular Asian grocery stores in Boston greater area and Cambridge; and promotion via other Indonesian community groups.
- All vendors must be ready and open from 11 am to 3 pm on the day of the bazaar. NO booth may be left unattended during these hours.
- Loading stuff for vendors will begin on Saturday morning at 10.30 am. ICONE, Inc.’s coordinators will be available to help vendors locate their table based on vendor allocation map provided by ICONE, Inc.
- Vendors load-out begins at 3 pm. All tables and venue must be cleaned and cleared by 3.30 pm.
- Vendors' table allocations are pre-assigned by ICONE, Inc. team. Each vendor will receive a map with each vendor’s site location marked. Sites are given on a first registered, first-served basis and are assigned at the discretion of the ICONE, Inc. team.
- Due to the indoor setting of the bazaar, for safety measures, only food warming appliances/activities are permitted. NO live cooking onsite or on vendor’s table. All food warming devices must be within vendor allotted booth space and away from the bazaar traffic.
- Each vendor is responsible for his/her display area, including all necessary non-flammable table covering, and other material/information describing the vendor and the merchandise (incl. any license/food permit if available).
- Glove, hair net/baseball hat, and apron need to be worn at all times while selling/serving your food.
- Each vendor is responsible to provide a food allergy notice on their table. This notice is required by Massachusetts's law.
- Food and beverages sold at the bazaar may be subject to advance approval by the event committee to limit duplication on food sold by different vendors and to ensure diverse food options. Vendors need to submit photographs and a list of menus that will be sold at their respective booths. Vendors may sell only the items that have been informed to ICONE, Inc.
- The vendor will take care of his/her own sales receipts.
- All vendors assume their liability insurance and responsibility for damage, theft or injury on-premises.
- Alcoholic beverages, illegal substances, loud music, and “hawking” will NOT be allowed in the vicinity of your booth.
- All vendors are responsible for the total cleanup of their booth area.
- Uncooperative vendors, leave a mess or violate the rules above will not be welcome to participate at future events and may be subject to violation fees minimum of $200.
For more info, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Evin (617) 480-9517 / Sophia (857) 207-8378. Thank you and see you all at the bazaar.